Saturday, January 28, 2012

Your Food, My Food, Our Food--Pt. 1

I know it is a bit early, but I plan on infusing you voracious readers with a sneak peak of my possible plans for our magnificent journey together in a few days. So while I wanted to go get my hands all bloody for y'all, getting knee-high in farm meat just didn't pan out in the grand scheme of things.

Instead we'll be talking about things like this:

No, they are not chocolate-covered bamboo shoots.






I awoke to this Friday morning on my news feed and thought 'huh.' Keep this in mind for future updates on my Quixotic culinary quest.

Note: Picture nabbed from "Rethinking The Oreo For Chinese Consumers." Give it a read.

1 comment:

  1. Your topic is quite reminiscent of Maria's. This is perfect since you are both doing the presentations on the same day! I'll see you tomorrow in class!

    ReplyDelete